This course is currently closed
C# is a modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft and approved by European Computer Manufacturers Association (ECMA) and International Standards Organization (ISO).
C# was developed by Anders Hejlsberg and his team during the development of .Net Framework.
C# is designed for Common Language Infrastructure (CLI), which consists of the executable code and runtime environment that allows use of various high-level languages on different computer platforms and architectures.
The following reasons make C# a widely used professional language −
- It is a modern, general-purpose programming language
- It is object oriented.
- It is component oriented.
- It is easy to learn.
- It is a structured language.
- It produces efficient programs.
- It can be compiled on a variety of computer platforms.
- It is a part of .Net Framework.
Students also bought