This course is currently closed
Why to Learn Ajax?
- Conventional web applications transmit information to and from the sever using synchronous requests. It means you fill out a form, hit submit, and get directed to a new page with new information from the server.
- XML is commonly used as the format for receiving server data, although any format, including plain text, can be used.
- AJAX is a web browser technology independent of web server software.
- A user can continue to use the application while the client program requests information from the server in the background.
- Intuitive and natural user interaction. Clicking is not required, mouse movement is a sufficient event trigger.
- Data-driven as opposed to page-driven.
Students also bought